If you weren’t able to find the item you wanted in our catalogue, you can find it elsewhere in BC using Outlook Online, a catalogue for all BC libraries.
If you find something at another library, you can request an interlibrary loan to have the item delivered to your local library for pickup.
HOW TO ACCESS AND SUBMIT YOUR INTERLIBRARY LOAN REQUEST:
- Click the Outlook Online link.
- Click on the box at the top with the check mark, and use the search term you want (title, author, or all headings).
- Type in your request.
- Click on a) book cover or b) the Title of the book you want. HINT: choose the title with the most lending libraries indicated. Make sure it is a book or audiobook.
- Go to “Request this item”.
- Fill in Name; your chosen Password (used to track your request), Library card number, Phone number and email.
- If necessary (eg. Book club request) indicate the number needed in PATRON NOTES area.
- SUBMIT request.
Do NOT fill in Volume area OR Need by date.