If you weren’t able to find the item you wanted in our catalogue, you can find it elsewhere in BC using Illume, a catalogue for all BC libraries.
If you find something at another library, you can request an interlibrary loan to have the item delivered to your local library for pickup.
HOW TO ACCESS AND SUBMIT YOUR INTERLIBRARY LOAN REQUEST:
- Click the Illume link found on the home page of the Salt Spring Library website.
- Click on the box at the top, and use the search term you want (title, author, or all headings).
- Type in your request.
- Click on a) book cover or b) “Book“.
- Go to “Request this item”.
- Fill in Name; your chosen Password (used to track your request), Library card number, phone number and email.
- If necessary (eg. Book club request) indicate the number needed in “Book Club (# copies needed)”
- SUBMIT request.
- Do NOT fill in Volume area OR Need by date.
Do NOT fill in Volume area OR Need by date.