Searching Outlook Online
- Click the Outlook Online link.
- Click on the box at the top with the check mark, and use the search term you want (title, author, or all headings).
- Type in your request.
- Click on a) book cover or b) the Title of the book you want. HINT: choose the title with the most lending libraries indicated. Make sure it is a BOOK or AUDIOBOOK. Note: eBooks and eAudiobooks can be requested through OverDrive or RB Digital.
- Go to “Request this item”.
- Fill in Name; your chosen Password (used to track your request), Library card number, Phone number and email.
- If necessary (eg. Book club request) indicate the number needed in PATRON NOTES area.
- SUBMIT request.
Do NOT fill in Volume area OR Need by date.