Check out our catalogue for the full collection, and come and see our frequently updated Young Adult section. Our offerings might surprise you. If you are looking for something light, dark, funny, chilling, or as individual as you are – check out our book shelves. Our collection of YA Graphic Novels is worth browsing. If you are looking for BIPOC or LGTBQAI2s books, we have curated lists and would be glad to set you up with what you’re looking for. Ask a librarian for details.
Download eBooks and audioBooks through OverDrive. Includes Graphic novels and many of your favourite authors. Want to learn Photoshop or another techy skill? Try LinkedIn Learning. If you’d like to stream content or check out a magazine try OverDrive or Kanopy.
Come and join us at some of our youth programs:
Check out these links, too:
- Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce
- Non-judgemental General Information
- Free Online Counselling, Groups and Workshops
- Teen Health via WebMD
- Teen Health via Canadian Pediatricians
- Climate Strike Canada
- Login to Your Library Account to renew items, place holds & check fines